Palm Beach County Behavioral Health Coalition was created to give parents and youths the tools to live drug, alcohol and tobacco free.
By bringing together local educators, substance abuse professionals, law enforcement administrators, and business leaders, we coordinate activities, provide information, and organize public awareness campaigns to steer youths and adults away from harmful substances.
Since 2002, our coalition has coordinated Palm Beach County's efforts to keep our communities healthy, safe and drug-free.
• Over-the-counter medications
• Pet Medications
• Liquid medication in plastic or leak proof containers
• Needles (Sharps)*
• Bloody or infectious waste
• Medication from businesses or clinics
• Hydrogen peroxide
• Aerosol cans
• Medication in glass containers
* For needles (sharps) disposal, call 561-837-5900 ext 7
Biomedical Waste Section at Florida Health,
Palm Beach County
Please Click Icon for Address
• Lock up your meds to keep them away from children, pets and others.
• Never share or borrow prescription medications.